Once you hire CFS Realty and Management to sell your property, you’ll have a powerhouse at your disposal. An integrated marketing plan will be tailored to meet your needs utilizing the latest sales tools available. CFS Realty and Management will develop a customized marketing strategy to include the Internet, multiple listing service (MLS), targeted mailers, social media, and open houses.
Steps to selling your Home:
- Your professional real estate consultant provides you with a comparative market analysis (CMA), which is a comprehensive study of pricing and specifications on similar homes in your area. Based on the results and current market trends, you can determine the best optimal sales price for your home.
- Your real estate consultant will meet with the sales review staff to identify your home’s key promotional selling highlights and strengths. All CFS Realty and Management real estate consultants are then made aware of the new property listing to create a buzz among our internal buyer’s representatives.
- Next we schedule with you to take a library of high quality interior and exterior pictures, which are used to market your home.
- CFS Realty submits your property listing to the multiple listing service database (MLS), used by a wide large of Boston’s Real Estate Brokers.
- Did you know, approximately 85% of buyers begin their search for a new home on the internet. That is why we use an extensive online marketing system to highlight your property, which allows your property to be seen by only serious buyers. This makes your chances to sell sooner even higher.
- While a part of our marketing strategy is web-based, we also use traditional marketing methods i.e. signage, open houses, flyers, targeted mailers and newsletters.
- Once an interested buyer(s) submits an offer to purchase your property, your real estate consultant heavily review the offer, contingencies and sales conditions, verify the buyer’s financial qualification, and negotiate and mediate counter offers to reach an agreement on your behalf.
- Your real estate consultant is there for everything leading up to the final sale and closing of your property including the legal review, property inspections, appraisal, and satisfaction of contingencies and closing paperwork.